Our Section 16 web-based self-filing solution allows issuers, insiders, attorneys, and filing agents to submit Forms 3, 4, and 5 at an affordable price directly to the SEC within minutes. Our system includes a variety of features in order to make filing convenient and easy, including the ability to:
- Manage reporting owner and company EDGAR filing codes, relationship, and address information
- Save, archive, and re-use forms for use in future filings
- Create and email proofs to third-parties
- Add multiple emails for automatic SEC filing notification
- Footnote library allows storage and easy import of footnotes
- Upload Power of Attorney or other allowed exhibits
- Track reporting owner holdings for auto-population into forms
- Add multiple reporting owners to one form
- Proper field validation to ensure your form meets SEC standards
- Form tips provided throughout to help you complete your forms
- Test and live file directly to the SEC
- Check SEC filing status on the site
Other great reasons to choose our section 16 solution include:
- Time Efficiency: Go at your own pace when creating your filing, making changes, sending proofs, or live filing. Our system provides tips, validation and the necessary tools to help you submit your filing with ease in a timely fashion.
- User Friendly: We've reduced complications of the filing process by creating a user-friendly design that is easy to understand and navigate through.
- Gain Control & Eliminate Risk: Manage the entire process yourself without having to rely on third-parties for proofs, corrections or potential errors.
Accessibility: The software is entirely web-based and allows you to securely access your information from any device, anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.